Take a drive up to Guthega in the summer. Explore Island Bend where there was a full settlement during construction of the Snowy Mountains Hydro Scheme. The Guthega Alpine Inn is open year round for brunch and lunch. Take the link road back to Smiggin Holes then up past Perisher Ski Resort to Charoletts Pass. This is where the road used to continue to Mt Kosciuszko and you can walk to the summit from here. Part of this route is dirt road and can be rough but a four wheel drive is not required in dry weather. Parts are also closed during winter.
Home » Scenic Drives
- How To Clear Your Credit Rating
- A Quick Guide to Help You Understand Intellectual Disability Better
- Why Should I Visit A Panel Beater?
- 3 Key Things For A Romantic Getaway
- Impact of Speakers on Events
- How unwanted vehicles can play significant role in earning instant cash
- Advantages of demolition services
- How can you find the best bin removal service in your area?
- What is the significance of stairs and balustrades for your house?
- Sell your outdated car for cash today before it gets too late